The following information has been established by our management and board of directors and is subject to change throughout the season:
Hours of Operation
Hours for golf will vary throughout the season and are dependent on the sunrise and sunset. Peak summer hours (June – Aug) will range from 7:00 am to a final tee time of 7:45 pm. The online booking tool will show you to the up-to-date tee times available.
The Clubhouse will be open after the final tee time to allow guests to return carts, coolers and rentals – or to enjoy food/drinks inside or on the patio!
- Persons displaying symptoms of COVID 19 are not permitted at the course.
- Persons wishing to accompany a golfer (but not golf themselves) are permitted. However, they must stay with the cart at all times.
- Hanging off carts or riding on the back of carts is prohibited.
- If you have any serious underlying medical conditions, it is recommended that you refrain from coming to the course.
- Book your tee-time online at www.outlookriverviewgolf.ca or by calling the Clubhouse at 306-867-8266.
- Public bookings can be made 1 week in advance.
- RVGC members using the online booking system – please use the Member ID that has been assigned to you. Contact the Clubhouse if you need assistance.
- Tee times are set 8 minutes apart.
- Maximum of 4 players per tee time.
Checking-In for your Tee-Time
- Arrive early for your tee-time. Give yourself enough time to make any purchases, organize your cart/clubs, etc. prior to your tee-time.
- Please check-in inside the clubhouse upon arrival (including members).
- Scorecards and pencils will be provided upon check-in.
- Available for rent: golf clubs, pull carts, and power carts (two people can share a power cart).
- Leave your power/pull cart in the Drop Off Zone for sanitation after your round.
- Please clean out personal items and dispose of garbage & recycling properly.
Retail, Food, & Beverage Services
- No outside beverages are allowed. The Clubhouse is a fully licensed establishment that sells liquor, pop, juice, and water.
- Coolers with ice can be provided for customers to carry purchased beverages.
- The Clubhouse has light meals and snacks available for purchase (sandwiches, salads, chips, jerky, baked goods, candy bars, etc.)
- Keep carts away from greens.
- Please fix divots and ball marks.
- No sunflower seeds on the course.
- Keep pace – 9 holes should take 2 hours or less.
- Invite faster groups to play through.
- Very slow groups may need to start playing best ball, pick up some of their balls, and/or not spend too long searching for lost balls.
- Refrain from shaking hands during or after play.
- All benches, rakes, ball washers and divot repair boxes have been removed.
Leagues, Tournaments & Lessons
- Up-to-date information on Leagues, Tournaments and Lessons will be posted on the website, Facebook, and Instagram.