The following is up to date hours of operations, fees, procedures, policies and restrictions as established by our management, board of directors and government:
Hours of Operation
- June 1st – August 31st – Public Play is permitted.
- Monday –Friday 8:00 am – Close (Last Tee Time 8:40 pm)
- Saturday & Sunday 7:00 am – Close (Last Tee Time 8:40 pm)
- If you have any underlying medical conditions, it is recommended that you refrain from coming to the course. Any persons, including RVGC staff, which are displaying symptoms of COVID 19 are not permitted at the golf course. If you or anyone within your household are under quarantine (have travelled within the past 14 days), DO NOT visit the course.
- Maintain social distancing of at least 2 metres (6 feet) at ALL TIMES.
- Please avoid loitering and congregating in the parking lot and outside of the Clubhouse.
- The RVGC staff will be increasing our daily cleaning and sanitation procedures including common contact areas (railing, door handles, coolers, power carts, power cart keys etc.) and washrooms.
- All tee-times must be pre-booked. NO WALK ONS!!!
- Tee times can be booked online at www.outlookriverviewgolf.ca or by calling the Clubhouse at 306-867-8266.
- If you are a RVGC member using the Online Booking system, PLEASE use the Member ID that has been assigned to you. If you need assistance with this, contact the Clubhouse.
- Tee times are set 10 minutes apart.
- MAXIMUM of 4 players per tee time.
Checking In for your Tee-Time
- Arrive NO more than 10 minutes prior to your tee-time.
- PLEASE CHECK IN WITH THE CLUBHOUSE!!!
- Scorecards and pencils will be provided upon check-in.
- The Clubhouse will provide services such as rentals (power cart, push cart), retail sales, food & beverage sales (for take out ONLY).
- Patio is open to 24 seats. Clubhouse seating remains closed.
- Please avoid bringing in personal items (coolers, clubs etc.)
- NO CASH!
- ENTER through the FRONT DOOR. EXIT through the PATIO DOOR.
- Rickshaw (pull cart) rentals are available.
- Power carts are available for rent. Two people are allowed to share a cart.
- If using a rental cart, leave your power/pull cart in the DROP OFF ZONE for sanitation. Please clean out any personal items, garbage & recycling and dispose of properly when your round is complete.
- No golf club rentals
Retail, Food & Beverage Services
- Please only touch items that you intend to buy.
- Refrain from trying on items.
- NO RETURNS.
- Please bring your own cooler if possible. DO NOT bring it into the clubhouse, we will provide you with a plastic bag and ice to carry your items outside.
- Do not shake hands at the beginning or end of your golf round.
- All benches, rakes, ball washers and divot repair boxes have been removed.
- We have installed a Golf Ball Remover Mechanism which allows your ball to drop into the hole and you will use your putter to lift the mechanism and pull the ball back onto the green for pick up.
- DO NOT TOUCH THE FLAG STICK.
League, Tournaments & Lessons
- No Lessons
- No Tournaments – See Special Events for modified tournament.
- Leagues – See Senior League, Ladies League, Mens League